The consulting firm “L’Antro di Thoth” was born with the will and the aim of providing concrete, reliable and efficient help to all those who are looking for a specific book that cannot be found or more texts, for professional, academic and personal studies. Our team, together with expert external collaborators, is highly qualified and prepared to support you in all your book research. We provide the customer with services such as consultancy and book research on multiple topics (History, Archeology, Anthropology, Folklore, Popular Traditions, Esotericism, Religion, Spirituality, Alchemy, Magic, etc.) and in the format you prefer (paper or digital). Furthermore, the firm, in addition to carrying out consultancy and book research, deals with in-depth and specialized genealogical research according to your needs.
Hasan Andrea Abou Saida – Head Consultant and Researcher
Graduated in classical studies in Cremona (born in 1989), he obtained the three-year qualification in “Book and paper conservation and preservation” at the school of restoration Cr. Forma in 2018 with a thesis on research, analysis, diagnosis and restoration of the “De re anatomica” by Realdo Colombo (1559).
During his training, he carried out various internships and participated in museum projects and installations:
– Internship as a restoration technician of paper, book, parchment, archival and photographic assets at the State Library of Cremona (August 2015 – February 2016 / October 2017 – December 2017)
– Internship as a restoration technician of paper, book, parchment, archival and photographic assets in the restoration project of the five hundreds architectural drawings of the Monumental Cemetery of Cremona in the project of the Municipality of Cremona “Al servizio della città. Cremona nell’Ottocento attraverso le carte dell’Ufficio Edile”, promoted in collaboration with the State Archives and with the recognition and support of the Regione Lombardia (February 2016 – March 2016).
– Collaborator for the preparation of the exhibition “Janello Torriani. Genio del Rinascimento” organized and promoted by the Municipality of Cremona with the Arvedi Buschini Foundation, Unomedia, Fundacion Juanelo Turriano and supported by the Bracco Foundation at the Museo del Violino on Cremona (September 2016).
– The “Digital Graphics for Restoration” project, in collaboration with several restorers specialized in the restoration of globes, was born in 2016 as a graphic-digital support in the paper-based restoration of terrestrial and celestial globes. The project is still ongoing.
Independent historical-archaeological researcher and writer, for more than ten years he has been carrying out in-depth studies and research on various topics (esotericism, magic, spirituality, initiatory traditions, religious philosophical doctrines, folklore, etc.) trying to go back to the most ancient knowledge and rituals of Indo-European peoples.
– Collaborator and researcher in the “Placanica Cave Project“, a project born on the initiative of Michael Bolognini’s “Geographical Research Association” in 2011, in collaboration with the Municipality of Placanica, scholars from the Pangea Group and speleologists from the Feltre and Val Ceresio alpine clubs.
– Speaker at a conference, together with Dr. Marco Vittori, entitled “Il mondo affascinante e utopico dell’alchimia” inherent in the exhibition “Fato e Destino. Tra mito e contemporaneità”, in conjunction with the XXII edition of Mantua Literature Festival, at the Palazzo Ducale in Mantua on 9 September 2018.
He published in September 2020 (with the pseudonym Aindreas Fàél) the book “Un viaggio ad Avalon”, published by Anguana Edizioni. In July 2022, together with author A. Green Woodpecker, published the book “Il Grimorio degli Spiriti di Natura: La Magia del Piccolo Popolo“, published by Unsolocielo Edizioni.